C:/ too full or not, Please Help!

Reaction score
Hi;

For 2 weeks I have been being told that C is too full and needs cleaning up. When I click ok for it to do it's job I am told there is only 35 MB free space left and do I want to make up to 200MB by cleaning out my unused files, when I click yes I am taken to the control panel to delete more. I keep deleting programs off that I do not need and am pretty much down to the bear minimum and I am continuously being told I still only have 35MB left, even after I have deleted I don't know how many programs and a few 100 MB!

I have even tried removing a couple of programs that were large and replacing them with a smaller program of the same thing but now once removed I can not replace anything, everything I try to put back on is too large, or so I am told.

Does anyone know where on my computer I can find this program for cleaning up for disc space so maybe I can find some other options maybe it's set wrong or something and does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

One time after it "cleaned up" my files, for the hundredth time I was shown a menu about how much disk space I could save by doing different things like compressing old unused files but I have never been able to get that screen again. I thought maybe if I could find that again it might help, I don't know!

Please help, I am not too computer savvy as you can probably tell and sorry if I am not using the correct names but I am trying to translate a foreign language computer!

Ask a Question