Busniess Contact Manager

Robert Byrne

I have installed Busniess Contact Manager on my PC but can
not create a database. I am using Outlook 2003 and do not
have any Exchange accounts. I have tried to create a new
profile and tried to create a database under the new one
but still am getting nowhere.

Please help, I am going bald !!!!!

Robert

It starts to create the new dadabase and then an error
message comes up saying the following .
"Database Creation Has Failed", I then have to click the
OK button on that error message. I then get a message
with a Yellow Exclimation box in it saying the
following "ServiceEntry:User Canceled." I then click OK
to that and get no further. Every time I start outlook I
get teh slash screen asking me if I want to Business
Contact Manager with my current outlook profile? when I
click "YES" i get teh same series of errors. I have tried
to create another profile to use with it and still NO GO,
and I have also checked for exchange accounts and I have
none, all are pop 3.

Any ideas ???

Robert
I have installed Busniess Contact Manager on my PC but can
not create a database. I am using Outlook 2003 and do not
have any Exchange accounts. I have tried to create a new
profile and tried to create a database under the new one
but still am getting nowhere.

Please help, I am going bald !!!!!

Robert

.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

Check the permissions for the Windows user account and make sure that person
either has admin permissions or is a part of the BCMUsers group
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

[...]

Sorry I should have said that, they are members of the
BCM group.

Any other ideas ??

Robert
[...]

You may want initiate a support incident with Microsoft at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;incidentsubmit. You
will need a .Net Passport, but there should be no charge for filing the
request.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

[...]

Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart
Guide)

http://groups.google.com/groups?
as_ugroup=microsoft.public.outlook.*&num=30

"Robert Byrne" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have installed Busniess Contact Manager on my PC but
can
not create a database. I am using Outlook 2003 and do
not
have any Exchange accounts. I have tried to create a
new
profile and tried to create a database under the new
one
but still am getting nowhere.

Please help, I am going bald !!!!!

Robert

.

.

I have done that but they seem to bestupmed as well.

wrote in message
I have installed Busniess Contact Manager on my PC but
can
not create a database. I am using Outlook 2003 and do
not
have any Exchange accounts. I have tried to create a
new
profile and tried to create a database under the new
one
but still am getting nowhere.

Please help, I am going bald !!!!!

Robert

.

.

.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

What did they tell you?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

wrote in message
I have installed Busniess Contact Manager on my PC
but
can
not create a database. I am using Outlook 2003 and
do
not
have any Exchange accounts. I have tried to create a
new
profile and tried to create a database under the new
one
but still am getting nowhere.

Please help, I am going bald !!!!!

Robert

.

.

.

to check all my permissions and to re-install office /
outlook, which I have done and still nothing
[...]

"Robert Byrne"
wrote in message
I have installed Busniess Contact Manager on my PC
but
can
not create a database. I am using Outlook 2003 and
do
not
have any Exchange accounts. I have tried to create a
new
profile and tried to create a database under
the
new
one
but still am getting nowhere.

Please help, I am going bald !!!!!

Robert

.

.

.

.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

And what did they say after you reported back that you still had the problem
after following those instructions?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of