Windows XP BTBalloon.dl

Reaction score
Hi,

I shall admit that I'm not a clever person when it comes to computers, but I've encountered a problem. Each time I turn my computer on now it gives this error saying:

BTTray.exe - Unable to Locate Component
This application has failed to start because BTBalloon.dl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

But what is really the matter? What application is it talking about? And how shall I fix this problem?

Thank you for you help.

Mayah

Reaction score
Are you running Bluetooth software?
If so you may need to re-install it.
If this does not resolve the problem you may need to contact the tech support people for whatever bluetooth product you have for more assistance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, and that is what I did just now, but the problem is that I some days ago started installing the driver to Belkin Bluetooth on my new laptop and then I realized that there already was bluetooth software on it. Thus I cancelled the installation and then I think the error started occuring. So now I re-installed the Belkin Bluetooth software on my computer and then delete it again, just to make the error go away and it did, but now I can't uninstall it even though I use an unlocker program.

Mayah

Reaction score
Go to Start> Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs.
And delete the software through Add/Remove.

Ask a Question