Brilliant freebie

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I downloaded a brilliant freebie and installed it this afternoon. I have to say its the best bit o software(free) that i think ihave come across so far....i think all the PCR members should at least have a look. I got it on that giveawayoftheday site that getting lots of air lately....i didnt realise my pc was getting slow but, now its flying again.
Check it out and see for yourselves. Oh, its called advanced system care.
Did i mention its also free LOL
:lol: Zzzzz

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
It's always been free, even when it was called Advanced WindowsCare.

;)

Reaction score
For some reason i received 2 notifications to yahoo account for a single post....how does that happen ???

Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
Hi folks,
I downloaded a brilliant freebie and installed it this afternoon. I have to say its the best bit o software(free) that i think ihave come across so far....i think all the PCR members should at least have a look. I got it on that giveawayoftheday site that getting lots of air lately....i didnt realise my pc was getting slow but, now its flying again.
Check it out and see for yourselves. Oh, its called advanced system care.
Did i mention its also free LOL
:lol: Zzzzz

OI!!!! Mr Zed...How about a link for us that are to lazy to go look..This is the general thing to do when pointting others in the general direction of a bit of kit you might find helpful to others....You have been told..Don't let me have to do it again...:p
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
captain zed said:
For some reason i received 2 notifications to yahoo account for a single post....how does that happen ???

Zzzzz

Check who sent the message..Their name should come up in the notification...The person may have posted then deleted, or may have edited...

Reaction score
Hey MadX....so sorry about that link thingy....that aint the first time i left a link out either. Here it is especially for you
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/
If your a gamer it has a special setting thingy for you to play about with for when your gaming. Ithas lotsa stuff that other windows care program didnt. But you have to install it to find this out....it also has extra internet security amongst other things....install it and see. You can always uninstall....will you let me know what you think cos i thought it was brill.

Ask a Question