  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Hi is there a way to brighten a dark photo in ms paint? thanks

    Ken, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Ken wrote:
    > Hi is there a way to brighten a dark photo in ms paint? thanks

    No. You need something a lot more sophisticated to edit photos.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Dec 22, 2004

  3. Ken

    Rob Stow Guest

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote:
    > Ken wrote:
    >
    >>Hi is there a way to brighten a dark photo in ms paint? thanks

    > No. You need something a lot more sophisticated to edit photos.

    Irfanview is a commonly used freeware image
    viewer and editor that can do this for you.

    ACDSee is a shareware/trialware app with more
    features that many others use.

    Other alternatives abound.

    Seek and ye shall find.

    Rob Stow, Dec 22, 2004