Break a link between workbooks when there is no "break" option

FruitNLoops

The instructions to Break a Link say to go to Edit, Links, and click "Break"
in Link box. There is not "Break" option in my Link box. How do I view/find
my link and then Break links between workbooks in Excel 2000?

Khoshravan

If you want to remove the link, right click on link and select remove
hyperlink option.

Jim Cone

Bill Manville's Find Link add-in has over 80,000 downloads.
It will find links you didn't know existed...
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA