blaster worm

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Mich=E8le_Rousseau?=

This is to inform you that I cannot remove this worm from
my computer. First I did it successfully a few days ago.
THen after receiving messages from Wanadoo the worm came
back. I tried again to remove it by downloading again
MS03-026 security patch from Microsoft (either 32 bit and
64 bit) but it does not work.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Michèle Rousseau

Mike Woolley

Hi Michele,

Instructions for removal are at this link:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.htm

good luck!

Mike