    I have suggested to the user that they reinstall printer drivers for the
    machine that prints out the blank page first, but don't know if that was a
    good suggestion.

    SuzyQ, Feb 23, 2009

  2. SuzyQ

    M Skabialka Guest

    My first guess is that the computer that prints correctly has the printer
    drivers for a font you are using, and the other computers are substituting
    something close but slightly larger.
    Try changing the font to something more generic that all of the computers
    would have..

    M Skabialka, Feb 23, 2009

  3. SuzyQ

    SuzyQ Guest

    Re: blank page prints from two machines- other machines print corr

    I use times roman and arial. Is it really possible that they don't have
    those fonts? I'll ask them. I don't have access to the machines in question
    to check it out.

    SuzyQ, Feb 23, 2009
  4. SuzyQ

    M Skabialka Guest

    Re: blank page prints from two machines- other machines print corr

    Probably not the answer then. Have you tried shrinking the margins a
    smidgeon?

    M Skabialka, Feb 24, 2009