John Hollingsworth

*From:* "Rila" <[email protected]>
*Date:* Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:22:49 -0600

Anyone install Bios 1015 in an Asus A8V Deluxe? I downloaded the
bios and unzipped it and it unzips to a file named
"A8V-ASUS-Deluxe-1015.002". This is unusable without renaming it to
A8V.ROM for EZ Flash. What's going on here????
All I can think of is that Asus are making sure people get the right
BIOS for their MB, as the different MBs are similar in name. They expect
people to know that you can rename a BIOS file.

I goofed on that until someone reminded me!

John

Please remove "NOSPAM" if sending email.