Beta Testers Wanted

Danny Wareham

I need beta testers for my program Vista Smoker Pro. If you are interested
and have Windows Vista Retail or OEM version please contact me at
(e-mail address removed)

Kind Regards,
Danny Wareham, President
WareSoft Software
http://www.xp-smoker.com
XP Smoker - The Hot Performance Booster for Windows
XP http://www.waresoftsoftware.com Popular Software at Great Prices

Dave B.

Another one of those useless optimize this, speed up that, applications for
people to waste their money on.

Sly Dog

No. I think it's a computer utility inspired by the use of the Tokemaster
Smoker Pro...

Diamontina Cocktail

My bet is that it is a spammer just wanting to harvest email addresses.

Danny Wareham

Well, it's a good thing you didn't put any money up. Because I am legit. I
came to the Vista newsgroups in search of a Beta tester for a program for
Vista. How fitting?

It's amazing the size of some people's brains, isn't it?

Kind Regards,

Danny Wareham, President
WareSoft Software
http://www.xp-smoker.com
XP Smoker - The Hot Performance Booster for Windows XP
http://www.waresoftsoftware.com Popular Software at Great Prices

Spanky McFly

Instead of being cheap and posting a job listing here, why not spend a few
dollars and post on Monster.com or dice.com. Sounds like you B squeezin'
some pennies or maybe even scammin'

This isn't the place to look for "employees".....
Maybe if you increased the size of your brain, you would have figured it
out.

Hello Danny,

Don't know of a different method for using syntax while expressing the
forthcoming other than just simply and respectfully bluntly articulating.

Microsoft's developers and/or computer scientist, many with earned PhDs,
required approximately eight-years designing Windows Vista.

Today, the final release of Windows Vista, the Retail Version, a
state-of-the-art OS known as our worlds most inherently secure OS, is as good
as it gets, and does not require outside additions because those outside APIs
do not access Vista's unique Kernel Patch Protection; the previous
statements are not intended as sarcastic, instead just reality.

Did you seek advice from Ms. Dewey at: www.msdewey.com ??

Ms. Dewey is incredibly awesome, and very informative.

Danny Wareham

We are getting way off base. Vista doesn't seem to be selling to well. Out
of 17,000+ of my customers I couldn't find one that had a retail version of
Vista to beta test. All my normal beta testers only had RC2. I need to
make sure it works fine on other peoples systems before I release it.

Vista compatible apps are scarce. Vista compatible computers are scarce and
so are people willing to upgrade. Many that did, rolled back to XP.

I'm looking to make Vista a better experience with my software. It requires
testing to ensure that my customers will get a fine product and make them
happy with it.

I want Windows Vista to succeed. If it does, and my program does, then I am
going to be very happy.

Sorry for trying to help support an industry, create an income for myself
and create jobs for others. With your reactions, you make it seem like a
terrible thing.

I rarely use newsgroups. I thought it was a place where only immature,
sloppy, pimple faced nerds hang out. Well, I needed beta testers. I
posted. I got beta testers, about a dozen. They have been helpful so far.

But one thing I did find out for sure:

Newsgroups are for immature, sloppy, pimple faced nerds!

Goodbye!
Kind Regards,
Danny Wareham, President
WareSoft Software http://www.xp-smoker.com
XP Smoker - The Hot Performance Booster for Windows XP
http://www.waresoftsoftware.com
Popular Software at Great Prices

malaac

So true Sly Dog I am currently testing the application and it is quite nice.
Did all sorts of tweaks that I would of had to do manually quickly as well
as I didn't have to hunt all the tweak settings down. Some I didn't even
think about looking up was in this app.

Marvin