Best PC speakers

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I was wondering, what company makes the best PC speakers? also are Bose speakers really worth that much money?!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I got some Bose speakers for me setreo in me bedroom and the sound quality is un touchable, clear bass and just pure excellence. But there not worth the crazy prices they come at.

The best PC speakers are Altec Lansing in my opinion, but Harman Kardon are excellent for PC too. The more you spend, the better they'll be basicly. I wouldnt go too crazy on pc speakers though, £40-£60 for some 2.1 speakers is more than enough. Maybe have to speand around £80 to get some quality 5.1's.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
which are better, Creative or Altec Lansing?

Kye

Reaction score
whats the difference between 6 watt and 7 watt speakers? there are some 2.1 speakers, but different watts :confused:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Altec Lancing gets my vote for sure. I also agree with Reefsmoka that there has to be a realistic budget for PC speakers, basically, you have to keep in mind the law of diminishing returns.

I had a nice 2.1 from Altec Lansing which I gave away to my uncle for his TV sound upgrade. He is very happy with it.

I do not use any PC speaker for my computer (I think Flops is the same) but use a NAD amplifier and a pair of Mission speakers. connected to the PC Rig as well as with a Marantz CD Players so it works both ways as a mini hifi as well as sound from the PC.

Ask a Question