best graphics cards £80-£100

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for advice on what's the best graphics card that I can get at this price point. I would like to play graphics intensive games like Call of duty 2 with it and I am also thinking about maybe installing vista and being able to use its new aero engine. Unfortunately spending £400 on a top of the range card isn't an option.

I've heard that the geforce leadtek 7600 GS and the sapphire Radeon X1650 Pro are the best. Anyone want to agree or disagree?

Reaction score
In that price range you could get a Geforce 7600gt, Im well impressed with mine, and i have just seen an advert in Computer Shopper mag selling them for around £90,but as per usual I cant find the advert at this moment in time,
If memory servers me correct it was from pcnextday

Reaction score
apologies for the delay in replying, caught up in this christmas thing. I am looking for PCI express card not an AGP.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This one, a 7600GT with 256Mb of memory, costs £115.00 inc. postage or you could get a 7600GS with 512Mb memory for the same price.

Worth paying the little extra for, in my opinion although you can pick up a 7600GS with 256Mb of memory for £90.00 or less.

I'm really not up on ATI cards at the moment, sorry, although at one time I was one of their biggest fans. Net framework indeed.....

Ask a Question