    Corsair 512 meg x 2, XMS PC 3500
    Radeon 9800 Pro, 256 DDR

    , Jul 1, 2003

  2. Anders E.D Guest

    Catalyst 3.5 are great

    Anders E.D, Jul 2, 2003

    "Anders E.D" <> wrote:
    > Catalyst 3.5 are great
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    > > Are there drivers that I should shy away from because of bugs etc? What
    > > are the best and most stable driver version? Thank you.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Asus A7N8X deluxe rev. 2.0
    > > AMD XP 3200+, 400fsb
    > > Corsair 512 meg x 2, XMS PC 3500
    > > Radeon 9800 Pro, 256 DDR

    I upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5 and now "ATI POLL" and "ATI SMART" load at
    startup. Do I need them to load? Thanks.

    --
    Asus A7N8X deluxe rev. 2.0
    AMD XP 3200+, 400fsb
    Corsair 512 meg x 2, XMS PC 3500
    Radeon 9800 Pro, 256 DDR

    , Jul 11, 2003
  4. patrickp Guest

    <> wrote in message news:20030711004449.743$...
    > "Anders E.D" <> wrote:
    > > Catalyst 3.5 are great
    > >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Are there drivers that I should shy away from because of bugs etc?

    What
    > > > are the best and most stable driver version? Thank you.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Asus A7N8X deluxe rev. 2.0
    > > > AMD XP 3200+, 400fsb
    > > > Corsair 512 meg x 2, XMS PC 3500
    > > > Radeon 9800 Pro, 256 DDR

    > I upgraded from 3.4 to 3.5 and now "ATI POLL" and "ATI SMART" load at
    > startup. Do I need them to load? Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Asus A7N8X deluxe rev. 2.0
    > AMD XP 3200+, 400fsb
    > Corsair 512 meg x 2, XMS PC 3500
    > Radeon 9800 Pro, 256 DDR

    If you don't want them, you can always disable them from starting in
    msconfig, or delete their start entries in the various registry Run folders.

    But they can be useful if they're working properly.

    patrickp

    patrickp, Jul 11, 2003