Best console to buy in 2020?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm considering getting a gaming console, as I no longer have my old PS4, but miss playing games.

It has crossed my mind that I can just buy another PS4, but because the PS5 is likely to come out later this year (depending on the impact of the Coronavirus on manufacturing), it seems like a silly time to buy an old console.

What other consoles may be worthwhile looking at? I guess the XBOX has the same problem (i.e. due to be superseded very soon). Is the Nintendo Switch a good possibility?

Would be interested to hear your thoughts!

Reaction score
Nintendo Switch is the one I use and have had few problems with it. A good buy IMHO.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nintendo Switch is the one I use and have had few problems with it. A good buy IMHO.

Have you played many games that are 4 player? That's one of the things that appeals about this console - something like a racing game would be fun to play as a group/family.

Reaction score
Have you played many games that are 4 player? That's one of the things that appeals about this console - something like a racing game would be fun to play as a group/family.

'1 2 Switch' is good and I am sure that there are others. Watch it though, the games can be pricey.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
New Xbox at the end of the year....

Ask a Question