Bargain Batham Arkham Asylum £3.75

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
On Steam

Bargain!

Some of you may recall I've given this game the thumbs down in the past, this is purely because I got stuck on it at first major boss level.

But up until then I was really enjoying this game so for 3.75 if you don't have it I'd say it's worth a shot and maybe you can get past the place where I got stuck.

The nasty boss has three tubes coming out of his head and you have to rip them out to kill him. After the first tube is ripped out about twelve Asylum inmates also join the fray and you have to deal with them at the same time as bossman, and they're all trying to kill you.

I have managed to rip out two tubes but can never manage the third one before getting killed.

But I'm probably not the world's quickest games player ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep great price for a great game. :)

Well worth it if you've not played it yet.

Reaction score
I'm actually playing it on ps3 at the mo and its great so far.......if that boss yer talking about is Bane, i have met him......i'd say for 3.75 its a steal....graphics are really sharp in it too.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And today Steam have Just Cause 2 for a fiver which is another bargain :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep, i've still not played it properly....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Yep, i've still not played it properly....

Nor me.

As good as it is I must confess to being a little confused as just where you're supposed to go with the missions.

I completed one 'quest' and a map unlocked, with missions.

When I went back, this 'map' had disappeared, I could go back to my first 'quest' which was still open despite being completed and I seemed to be free to roam almost anywhere.

Yet I wasn't sure how to progress.

Must admit I'm an impatient so-and-so. If I can't grasp a game, don't understand a game, get stuck just a bit too much on a game or the game is taking the mick - it's canned.

However, JC2 was so good on the bits I've played so far I shall go back.

Reaction score
I'm stuck in Arkham Asylum.....just cannot take out those thugs when you drop out of the grate into the warehouse.:mad:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm stuck in Arkham Asylum.....just cannot take out those thugs when you drop out of the grate into the warehouse.:mad:

I think I actually got past that bit, have you come across the big geezer with the torch beam eyes yet? Where you have to sneak round the outside at the top of a building to avoid him.

Reaction score
I think I actually got past that bit, have you come across the big geezer with the torch beam eyes yet? Where you have to sneak round the outside at the top of a building to avoid him.

Lol, Yeah.....he's the scarecrow i think.....i have met him twice so far and i think he comes and goes at various stages of the game.
Class game when ya can actually get past the sticky points. You do have to work hard though.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Think I've figured out how Just Cause 2 works... maybe :confused:

I've completed one faction mission and 2 military strongholds - all 100%

And the game appears to autosave your progress in any one place at whatever percentage you've completed.

But I saved a game, loaded it, and that wiped out my progress and put me in the game at a previous save place.

You get to locations by placing a beacon then clicking a location on the map that comes up after choosing 'extraction'.

So I've gone to a couple of villages where I have different percentages of progress and I really ain't sure what I supposed to do.

This game has the oddest navigation/save system I've ever come across :confused:

Reaction score
woooo hoooo hooooo just finished Arkham asylum....great great game.
Moving on to quantum of solace now.lol.

Ask a Question