.bat convert to.exe

Reaction score
i search the all the web but no software found to batch to covert exe file.
please anybody help me
thanks
shazel

Reaction score
Hey check here http://www.battoexe.com/?gclid=CKOq9byOmoQCFTkHGgoda3gAjQ for "batch" to "exe" Its a free download.

Quick Batch File Compiler convert your batch files into actual program (.EXE format) in one click. This program may be run on Windows 95/98/Millenium/2000/2003/XP without any limitations. An .EXE file is much harder to casually reverse-engineer, so this could be a way to conceal a particular batch file's operations from an end user. Content of your batch file will be encrypted and protected from changes.
Quick Batch File Compiler also lets you set various resources in the .EXE file, such as its description, the company name, version information and even the application icon. In additional, you may include any files to compiled exe file and use it during execution.

Product Features
  • Can compile any batch file to exe format compatible with Win95/98/Me/2000/XP/2003.
  • Command line compilation.
  • Optional decompilation with passowrd protection.
  • "Ghost" mode: application opens no windows and provides no feedback - best way to perform an install or modification silently.
  • Custom application resources. You can define Icon and Version Info for EXE-file.
  • Protects contents of a batch file from the non-authorized change
  • Hides contents of a batch file from viewing. Keep your secrets!
  • It is not necessary to be the programmer to create the program
  • It is very useful for installation and automation tasks
  • Highlight command's syntaxis inside built-in editor
  • Can store additional files required during execution into one EXE file.
  • Royalty Free. You can create unlimited products without having to pay royalties.
  • Lifetime free upgrades.
Direct download link here http://www.abyssmedia.com/downloads/quickbfc.exe

Tested it myself, Seems to work nicely :]

Hope this helps you

Tom

Ask a Question