    c:\NTUninstallQ8878678$\winsys.cer. How can i get rid of
    this?

    Please help.

    Kim, Dec 12, 2003

  2. This is a nonmalicious malware program. open the registry editor start/run
    Regedit press enter.
    in the left panel, double click the following
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Run

    in the right panel, local and delete the entry

    WIN32="regedit -s c:\$NTUnitallQ887678$\WINSYS.cer"
    internat.exe = "internat.exe"

    Close registry editor.

    William Gower, Dec 12, 2003