[AVU] - Ad-aware update - 2004/04/28

Teranews

Hello, Antoine!
You wrote on 28 Apr 2004 05:35:16 GMT:

A> Reference Number : 01R300 28.04.2004
A> Internal build : 232

I may having a problem
the download is only 98%

Antoine

Teranews said:
Hello, Antoine!
You wrote on 28 Apr 2004 05:35:16 GMT:

A> Reference Number : 01R300 28.04.2004
A> Internal build : 232

I may having a problem
the download is only 98%

The update download went fine on my pc. You may want to try a little
later, lavasoft servers are generally up and working well most of
the time.

support

Teranews said:
Hello, Antoine!
You wrote on 28 Apr 2004 05:35:16 GMT:

A> Reference Number : 01R300 28.04.2004
A> Internal build : 232

I may having a problem
the download is only 98%
Worked fine here.

That guy

Reference Number : 01R300 28.04.2004
Internal build : 232

I have Ad-Aware, the latest version, and it does not recognize this update.
It simply says that there are no new definitions for updating.

?

Gorjan

jxkfr at yahoo.com

I updated this morning without any problem.
What's your last Reference Number?

That guy

I updated this morning without any problem.
What's your last Reference Number?

Reference file loaded:
Reference Number : 01R299 22.04.2004
Internal build : 231
File location : C:\PROGRAM FILES\LAVASOFT\AD-AWARE 6\reflist.ref
Total size : 1070822 Bytes
Signature data size : 1052604 Bytes
Reference data size : 18154 Bytes
Signatures total : 23634
Target categories : 10
Target families : 455

Gorjan
jxkfr at yahoo.com

MLC

mercoledì 28/apr/2004 _That guy_ ha scritto:
Reference file loaded:
Reference Number : 01R299 22.04.2004
Internal build : 231
File location : C:\PROGRAM FILES\LAVASOFT\AD-AWARE 6\reflist.ref
Total size : 1070822 Bytes
Signature data size : 1052604 Bytes
Reference data size : 18154 Bytes
Signatures total : 23634
Target categories : 10
Target families : 455

It's exactly the last but one, then it's very strange it says you're up to
date. If it keeps saying so, try to rename or move reflist.ref and then
search for updates. You can always go back, if this doesn't work either.

Ralph

I downloaded from here and the scan hung at 49999 objects.
Hard disk light was flashing occasionally, but counter did not increment.
Anyone seen a bigger number?
It is on a 4 Gig HD.

Anti_Freak_Machine

Ralph said:
I downloaded from here and the scan hung at 49999 objects.
Hard disk light was flashing occasionally, but counter did not increment.
Anyone seen a bigger number?
It is on a 4 Gig HD.
That number sounded high until I ran a scan and paid attention. Mine
passed 55,000 with no probs.