    ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
    Telical Books http://www.telicalbooks.com
    Regenerative Music http://www.regenerativemusic.net/

    Mozart, Dec 27, 2010

  2. Mozart

    Mozart Guest

    It turned out to just be a bad updating process.
    Seems I could have been left without an anti-virus if I didn't
    boot out the program, run the scanner, and reboot the machine
    twice.

    I got the no virus checker present alert message twice.

    --
    Robert Pearson

    Mozart, Dec 27, 2010

  3. Mozart

    babel17 Guest

    On 12/27/2010 2:23 PM, Mozart wrote:
    > It turned out to just be a bad updating process.
    > Seems I could have been left without an anti-virus if I didn't
    > boot out the program, run the scanner, and reboot the machine
    > twice.
    >
    > I got the no virus checker present alert message twice.
    >
    > --
    > Robert Pearson
    > ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
    > Telical Books http://www.telicalbooks.com
    > Regenerative Music http://www.regenerativemusic.net/
    >
    > On Dec 27, 9:54 am, Mozart<> wrote:
    >> For some reason, my AVG program on a Windows XP machine is turning
    >> itself
    >> off. I'll get an alert and in Windows Security Center it will say no
    >> antivirus found.
    >> in the AVG program it says No Active Components. It did an update
    >> last night.
    >> This is for the Free Edition 2011.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Robert Pearson
    >> ParaMind Brainstorming Softwarehttp://www.paramind.net
    >> Telical Bookshttp://www.telicalbooks.com
    >> Regenerative Musichttp://www.regenerativemusic.net/

    AVG Free 2011 has appeared to be misbehaving since it was introduced.
    Mostly failure to update, but problems with e-mail as well.
    But I have seen these problems only on some machines, not all.

    --
    Kindly remove "notme" to reply.

    babel17, Dec 28, 2010