Avery 5-Tab 612797 set up in Word, HOW?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Sep 19, 2005.

    Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the corner.
    How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

    Guest, Sep 19, 2005

    Jay Freedman Guest

    ENSREliza wrote:
    > Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the
    > corner. How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

    Using the search tool at www.avery.com doesn't return any results for that
    number. Are you sure that's the product number, and not just some other
    number?

    In the Labels > Options dialog, after all the numbered entries in the
    Product Number list, there are some unnumbered ones, including "Divider Tab
    Inserts 5 - Tabs". Do any of those match the shape of your labels?

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Sep 19, 2005

    rcoule

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Likes Received:
    0
    Avery 612797

    I found one that would work by using the template labeled "Index Marker 5 Tabs" down at the bottom of the template list.

    rcoule, Feb 3, 2007

    tjcs

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2008
    Likes Received:
    0
    AVery

    ENSREliza wrote:
    > Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the
    > corner. How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

    In Word, go to Tools -> Labels....
    selcet single label
    click options
    select index maker 5 - Tabs

    (I learned this today from Tiffany!)

    tjcs, Feb 27, 2008

    butterfly

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2010
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you are using the newest version of word, go to
    mailings
    labels
    select options
    select avery under the drop down
    and the new number is 11406

    butterfly, Jul 19, 2010

    RvrDelta

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2010
    Likes Received:
    0
    Solution!

    Use template 11416.

    RvrDelta, Oct 7, 2010

    triciarae1

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Likes Received:
    0
    11406 worked perfectly! Thanks so much! :cheers:

    triciarae1, Mar 4, 2011