auto completing in out look 2007 which file can mirgrate to new vi

NARESH_DOSHI

we are changeing computer and I wamt to copy autocompliting fro outloo 2007
to outlook 2007 in vista

I look for nk2 file we dont see need help thank you

NARESH_DOSHI

Thank you for reply

Yes I did look and see files now I want to copy the right file to other
vista computer with outlook 2007 the autocomplrting I need to know the
right files

Diane Poremsky said:
paste

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

In the address bar of windows explorer.

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm for file location
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

we are changeing computer and I wamt to copy autocompliting fro outloo
2007
to outlook 2007 in vista

I look for nk2 file we dont see need help thank you

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Autocomplete is the NK2 - change the name to match the profile name on the
other computer. You can use the same %appdata% command to open the proper
folder on the other computer.

--

Diane Poremsky said:
paste

%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

In the address bar of windows explorer.

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm for file location
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

"(e-mail address removed)"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
we are changeing computer and I wamt to copy autocompliting fro outloo
2007
to outlook 2007 in vista

I look for nk2 file we dont see need help thank you

NARESH_DOSHI

Good mornning

ok let me try back again and to find out .nk2 and let you know