Auto Complete / Auto Insert

Sherri Lewis Professional

I am aware of the AutoText, and AutoCorrect features in Word 2007. But I'm
looking for the AutoComplete OR AutoInsert feature, in which after typing
only 3-5 characters, Word automatically displays a box showing the word(s)
and displays the message "Press ENTER to Insert". Example: when you start
typing 'janu', the message box appears stating "January (Press ENTER to
Insert)".

Suzanne S. Barnhill

AutoComplete was removed from Word 2007 (except for dates). You can still
type a few letters of the AutoText entry name and press F3, but AutoComplete
is dead (at least for this version; there has been strong pressure to
reinstate it in Word 14).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Sherri Lewis Professional" <Sherri Lewis
news:[email protected]...