ATTN: Susan. Webware Suggestion: Mask Email Image Generator (DigitalColony.com)

Ben Alias

I'd like to suggest that DigitalColony.com's Mask Email Image
Generator be added to the webware list.

The URL is:

http://digitalcolony.com/02/maskemail/inc/genEmailMask.asp

What this does is it takes any email address that you input and makes
a picture file out of it in order to fool "robots" and "spiders" used
by spammers to harvest email addresses from your website. (It's free.)
The Mask Email Image Generator will create a JPG image of your
email address. Use it in place of text to fool those evil spiders that
seek out email addresses for purposes of sending junk email.
Once you've created your image, save it to your system.

C'ya.

Ben

P.S. There is also an ASCII Generator on the same page, but I'm not
recommending that particular utility/"ware."

David

I'd like to suggest that DigitalColony.com's Mask Email Image
Generator be added to the webware list.

The URL is:

http://digitalcolony.com/02/maskemail/inc/genEmailMask.asp

What this does is it takes any email address that you input and makes
a picture file out of it in order to fool "robots" and "spiders" used
by spammers to harvest email addresses from your website. (It's free.)

C'ya.

Ben

P.S. There is also an ASCII Generator on the same page, but I'm not
recommending that particular utility/"ware."

Why not?

Susan Bugher

Ben said:
I'd like to suggest that DigitalColony.com's Mask Email Image
Generator be added to the webware list.

The URL is:

http://digitalcolony.com/02/maskemail/inc/genEmailMask.asp

What this does is it takes any email address that you input and makes
a picture file out of it in order to fool "robots" and "spiders" used
by spammers to harvest email addresses from your website. (It's free.)

Could the site be harvesting your email address? You do have to give it to them. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en