ATTENTION WEBMASTER

Bob

Please read the offensive and obscene remark made on the post below and take
appropriate action against this cretin:

Subject: Re: Please Help Me 12/30/2009 3:47 AM PST

By: Michael In: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

I understand you're so desperate you're also giving blow jobs for $10. It's
a shame your wife is still pulling out her teeth and giving them for $5.

Spanky de Monkey, ESQ

You must be new to USENET. There is no webmaster. You no LIKE a certain
post by someone, Just FYI, DON'T READ IT.

Just FYI.

Leythos

Please read the offensive and obscene remark made on the post below and take
appropriate action against this cretin:

Your only path to doing anything is to view the message headers, review
the abuse field, and then quote the entire message, including headers,
and send it to the abuse contact email address. It also helps if you can
show what part of the providers TOS/AUP the poster violated.

Posting a complaint in Usenet, which is not a WEB thing, is like, well,
meaningless.

kevpan815

Bob wrote: > Please read the offensive and obscene remark made on the
post below and take > appropriate action against this cretin: > > >
Subject: Re: Please Help Me 12/30/2009 3:47 AM PST > > By: Michael In:
LAPTOP TO EXTERNAL DISPLAY AND/OR TV. > >> I hope you know how, even
if TV is lacking some types of Video inputs? > >> Also > >> hope your
Dell does offer a Video-outout? > >> > >> Obviously if you see correct
image on an external display, you fouled up > >> something with
connectors while popping out keyboard, etc. > >> And the good news
it's likely to be a minor issue, I could fix you in 1 > >> hour > >>
for $10 if you were here locally in New York City. > > I understand
you're so desperate you're also giving blow jobs for $10. It's > a
shame your wife is still pulling out her teeth and giving them for $5.

Elmo P. Shagnasty

You have FOUR options.

1) Ignore the post. Just FYI.
2) Print out the post. Throw tantrum. Just FYI.
3) Print out the post. Ask responsible adult to translate for you. Just
FYI.
4) Killfile the post. Just FYI.

milt

Your only path to doing anything is to view the message headers, review
the abuse field, and then quote the entire message, including headers,
and send it to the abuse contact email address. It also helps if you can
show what part of the providers TOS/AUP the poster violated.

Posting a complaint in Usenet, which is not a WEB thing, is like, well,
meaningless.

Gotta love how clueless people are these days. Guess this is why MS is
going to forums, because that's all some people can understand. Its a
sad state of affairs, to be sure.

kevpan815

Bob wrote: > Please read the offensive and obscene remark made on the
post below and take > appropriate action against this cretin: > > >
LAPTOP TO EXTERNAL DISPLAY AND/OR TV. > >> I hope you know how, even
if TV is lacking some types of Video inputs? > >> Also > >> hope your
Dell does offer a Video-outout? > >> > >> Obviously if you see correct
image on an external display, you fouled up > >> something with
connectors while popping out keyboard, etc. > >> And the good news
it's likely to be a minor issue, I could fix you in 1 > >> hour > >>
for $10 if you were here locally in New York City. > > I understand
you're so desperate you're also giving blow jobs for $10. It's > a
shame your wife is still pulling out her teeth and giving them for $5.

kevpan815

kevpan815 wrote: > Bob wrote: > Please read the offensive and obscene
remark made on the > post below and take > appropriate action against
this cretin: > > > > Subject: Re: Please Help Me 12/30/2009 3:47 AM
PST > > By: Michael In: > microsoft.public.windows.vista.general > > >
"Stan Starinski" wrote: > > > > >> Now listen again: > >> > >>
CONNECT VIDEO OUTPUT FORM YOUR > LAPTOP TO EXTERNAL DISPLAY AND/OR TV.you fouled up > >> something with > connectors while popping out
keyboard, etc. > >> And the good news > it's likely to be a minor
issue, I could fix you in 1 > >> hour > >> > for $10 if you were here
locally in New York City. > > I understand > you're so desperate
you're also giving blow jobs for $10. It's > a > shame your wife is
still pulling out her teeth and giving them for $5. > > -- > > >

marijoe

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

Leythos

Gotta love how clueless people are these days. Guess this is why MS is
going to forums, because that's all some people can understand. Its a
sad state of affairs, to be sure.

MS is going to forums in order to control posting. Usenet does not offer
then the ability to keep what is seen under control. If I post from my
provider, not a MS source, my posts will replicate around the world and
MS has no control over it.

The sad thing is that Forums are the worst direction that MS could
choose, they are cumbersome, hard to use, and will have even less
support and senior technical assistance then you can find in any Usenet
group.

kevpan815

Leythos wrote: > In article <[email protected]>, >
(e-mail address removed) says... > > > > On 12/30/2009 10:09
PM, Leythos wrote: > > > > > > Your only path to doing anything is to
view the message headers, review > > > the abuse field, and then quote
the entire message, including headers, > > > and send it to the abuse
contact email address. It also helps if you can > > > show what part
of the providers TOS/AUP the poster violated. > > > > > > Posting a
complaint in Usenet, which is not a WEB thing, is like, well, > > >
meaningless. > > > > > > > Gotta love how clueless people are these
days. Guess this is why MS is > > going to forums, because that's all
some people can understand. Its a > > sad state of affairs, to be
sure. > > MS is going to forums in order to control posting. Usenet
does not offer > then the ability to keep what is seen under control.
If I post from my > provider, not a MS source, my posts will replicate
around the world and > MS has no control ov

kevpan815

kevpan815 wrote: > Leythos wrote: > In article <OwTvegniKHA.
(e-mail address removed)>, > > (e-mail address removed)
[...]

Thread Opened. You Jack Ass. Interest Rates Are Above Zero You ****tard.
Just FYI.

kevpan815

Spanky de Monkey, ESQ wrote: > Isn't it time >> to run sentences >>
together>> Just FYI >> > > >> I love the >> key. >> > > Just >>. > > >
> > Thread Opened. You Jack Ass.
Interest Rates Are Above Zero You ****tard. > > Just FYI. > > > > > >
(e-mail address removed)... > >>
kevpan815 wrote: > Leythos wrote: > In article <OwTvegniKHA. > >>
(e-mail address removed)>, > > (e-mail address removed) > >>
says... > > > > On 12/30/2009 10:09 > PM, Leythos wrote: > > > > > > >message, > >> including headers, > > > and send it to the abuse >
contact email > >> address. It also helps if you can > > > show what
part > of the > >> providers TOS/AUP the poster violat

kevpan815

kevpan815 wrote: > Spanky de Monkey, ESQ wrote: > Isn't it time >> to
run sentences >> > together>> Just FYI >> > > >> I love the >> key. >>wrote in message > > > > Thread
Opened. You Jack Ass. > Interest Rates Are Above Zero You ****tard. >
Just FYI. > > > > > > > "kevpan815" <[email protected]> wrote in
message > > > b5a5-4878-84bc-
(e-mail address removed)... > >> > kevpan815 wrote: >
Leythos wrote: > In article said:
says... > > > > On 12/30/2009 10:09 > PM, Leythos wrote: > > > > > >
headers, > > >> review > > > the abuse field, and then quote > the
entire > message, > >> including headers, > > > and send it to the
abuse > > contact email > >> address. It also helps if you can > > >
show what > part > of the > >>

milt

MS is going to forums in order to control posting. Usenet does not offer
then the ability to keep what is seen under control. If I post from my
provider, not a MS source, my posts will replicate around the world and
MS has no control over it.
Also, the majority of their users are too clueless to FIND the
newsgroups. As the posts I've seen in those forums seems to indicate.

Kevin John Panzke

milt wrote: > On 1/1/2010 7:56 PM, Leythos wrote: > > > > > MS is
going to forums in order to control posting. Usenet does not offer > >
then the ability to keep what is seen under control. If I post from myworld and > > MS has no control over it. > > > > > Also, the majority
of their users are too clueless to FIND the > newsgroups. As the posts
I've seen in those forums seems to indicate.

kevpan815

milt wrote: > On 1/1/2010 7:56 PM, Leythos wrote: > > > > > MS is

going to forums in order to control posting. Usenet does not offer > >
then the ability to keep what is seen under control. If I post from my> >provider, not a MS source, my posts will replicate around the

world and > > MS has no control over it. > > > > > Also, the majority
of their users are too clueless to FIND the > newsgroups. As the posts
I've seen in those forums seems to indicate.

THREAD CLOSED!