    very much...

    best regards,
    THC

    hueycha tew, Sep 13, 2004

  2. hueycha tew

    Ron Martell Guest

    "hueycha tew" <> wrote:

    >Hi, Good day...
    >I'm using Windows XP Proffessional, when I start up my PC, It prompt me the
    >message "Attention: Out of Range. H:89.9kHz V:59.9Hz". I have no idea about
    >this. Can somebody help me? Your Kindness is much appreaciated. Thank you
    >very much...

    Your computer's video settings have been changed to values that are
    outside the capabilities of your monitor and it therefore cannot
    display the image.

    Boot the computer into Safe Mode and then open Control Panel -
    Display. Go to the Settings tab and click on the Apply button to
    apply the Safe Mode values for a normal startup.

    Shut down and restart the computer normally. Your error message
    should now be gone but you may want to change the display settings to
    something a bit better than the 800 x 600 256 colour values used in
    Safe Mode. Just make sure that the values you choose are within the
    capabilities of your monitor. Check the user manual that came with
    the monitor or get the information from the monitor manufacturer's web
    site.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Sep 13, 2004

  3. hueycha tew

    Ramesh [MVP] Guest

    Hi THC,

    Start Windows XP in VGA Mode or in Safe Mode and reset the Refresh rate
    setting to the accepted values (see the Monitor user guide for the supported
    values).

    A description of the Safe Mode Boot options in Windows XP

    Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    Ramesh [MVP], Sep 13, 2004
  4. hueycha tew

    Kims_506

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Mongar, BHUTAN
    hi

    this sometime happen due to high refresh rate but frist make sure your monitor

    is plugged in nicely.
    Good luck.

    Kims_506, Jun 22, 2006