Attachment field/ Access 2007

Abay

Hello ... It is my understanding that you can have a field type of
"Attachment" in Access 2007, but my drop down list of field types does not
include same. I am using a demo version of access downloaded from Microsoft
.... could this be the reason this field type is not showing?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Abay

Abay

Many thanks Jeff for your reply ... the data base originated in Access 2003
... I have now converted it to 2007 and am able to define "Attachments".

Will definitely purchase your book, have checked it out and it would
definitely help me in my work.

Thanks again, your advise is much appreciated.

Abay

Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Jeff Conrad [MSFT];13290589 said:
See if this page on my site helps:
http://accessjunkie.com/faq_51.aspx

--
Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumnus
SDET II - Access Test Team - Microsoft Corporation

Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html
Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com

http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx

"Abay" wrote in message:
news:[email protected]...

> Hello ... It is my understanding that you can have a field type of "Attachment" in Access 2007,
> but my drop down list of field types does not include same. I am using a demo version of access
> downloaded from Microsoft ... could this be the reason this field type is not showing?
>
> Any help would be most appreciated.

Terrific idea, posting that link to your site. Did you forget to pay your bill?