    Windows XP Home SP-2
    Geforce FX 5200
    Crystal PCI sound card

    bb, Dec 24, 2005

  2. bb

    TomC Guest

    bb;

    Further isolate the problem. Make sure that a sound file that cannot be
    played on the Internet can be downloaded to your computer and played
    locally. Check specific types of sound file such as mp3, wav, etc.It may
    just be that the type of file you are trying to access on the Internet is
    not supported by Windows Media Player or whatever player you are using.

    TomC

    TomC, Dec 25, 2005