From: "Kevin Spencer" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: ASP eating Javascript from VB code
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:34 AM

Listen, Lloyd. Web Matrix is FREE, and NOT SUPPORTED. So, what are you
complaining about? Why don't you go out and buy the professional software
that Microsoft sells (Visual Studio.Net)? There is a reason why so many
people are willing to pay for it - it saves them money in the long run.
Think about it. For VS.Net you pay once, and get a whole lot of productivity
increase. Which costs more - software or programmer salaries?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Bob Lehmann

So why did you write this...
"I have a page with the following script (no code behind ,using WebMatrix -
customer doesn't want to spend money on dev tools)."?

And, why did you feel the need to start a new thread?

Bob Lehmann

Lloyd Sheen

New thread was a finger problem.

Other rant was in response to someone asking why I was not using VS.

Lloyd Sheen

vMike

Well if I understand your problem you simply replace the
"</" & "script>"
with
("<" & chr(47) & "script>")
If that was your problem.