As being able to integrate MS WORD inside an application of vb.net ? (Oscar)

G

We are developing an application that controls documents. We need inside the application an editor of advanced texts that allows to elaborate different types of simple and complex documents according to the user it requires it in question.

What we need is to integrate MS WORD inside the application, that is to say, like part of the application and power to control the functions of having copied, to select, to select everything, to keep and to print of the document.

I clarify that this doesn't refer to automation, it belongs just the opposite to it.

I will thank any comment that I can help.

attn
Oscar Hdez G.

PD excuses my English it is not very good.

Como poder integrar MS WORD dentro de una aplicación de vb.net

Estamos desarrollando una aplicación que controla documentos. Necesitamos dentro de la aplicación un editor de textos avanzados que permita elaborar diferentes tipos de documentos simples y complejos según lo requiera el usuario en cuestion.

Lo que necesitamos es integrar a MS WORD dentro de la aplicación, es decir, como parte de la aplicación y poder controlar las funciones de copiado, seleccionar , seleccionar todo, guardar e imprimir del documento.

Aclaro que esto no se refiere a automatización, es todo lo contrario de ello.

Agradecere cualquier comentario que me pueda ayudar.

atte
Oscar Hdez G.

PD disculpa mi ingles no es muy bueno.

G

There is a clue in previous message

Te dí una pista en el mensaje anterior
Saludos

HRC

Ask a Question