Article Discussion Threads

Reaction score
sorry ian ... but whnever you say leave your comments on the article below... i never see it :(

i dont know whats up :(... is it my pop up blocker or something :confused:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
G~MAN said:
sorry ian ... but whnever you say leave your comments on the article below... i never see it :(

Purely a matter of grammar: It means 'please leave your comments below', not that 'the article is below'. I'll get Ian to fix it, it's not very clear!

:)

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Ahhh G-man you've made my day i just laughed myself under my desk....Lol...ha ha ha ha ...

Reaction score
:D ... my bad hehe ! :p

i've always been taught an article as in like a newspaper article or something... ok im just digging myself a deeeeeeper hole hehe :p

but yes lol .... im dumb :(

and there needs to be a comma or sumin ! ! ! lol

"please leave your comments about the article, below" i dunno lol not been the best a t english sadly hehe

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
G~MAN said:
but yes lol .... im dumb :(

Not at all! I re-read it myself I see exactly what you mean, I'm changing the text in the code for all future articles (and will be posted from the authors account) :)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've been confused a couple of times when the post appears but the article hasn't been put up yet

Reaction score
hehe :p... i was wondering how your thread got got totally off subject and you have my apologies hehe :D

Ask a Question