    Unfortuantely, both of these products really should be combined, but they're
    not. Does anyone happen to know of any good books/reference material
    describing how to use them in conjunction for best synergy?

    Jack, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Jack

    Supra Guest

    i recommend u to get good book from microsoft press book because of
    that it has no bugged.
    u can get 2 books both contained over 1000 pages.

    isbn 0-7356-20259-8
    isbn: 0-7356-1799-6

    plus
    also u can get book for references and cookbook and also or if u
    want step by step.
    regards,

    Supra, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    I am unable to find these by isbn number... do you have titles?

    Jack, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Jack

    Chien Lau Guest

    Re: Are there any good books on combining Warewolves and Vampires?

    > Unfortuantely, both of these products really should be combined, but
    they're
    > not. Does anyone happen to know of any good books/reference material
    > describing how to use them in conjunction for best synergy?

    What is it that you hope to gain by combining the applications?

    Chien Lau, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Hi Jack,

    I think I responded to you in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet...
    Check out http://www.pageporter.com for my VS.NET add-in that lets you use
    FrontPage.

    Regards,
    Robert