Arcade

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Just found the Arcade section on the forum. Now I am never going to sleep. Haven't played Space Invaders in years.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ah yes the Cat Bowling is just unbelievably addictive..:D

I remember getting some ridiculous score on there years ago, probably beaten by now as haven't been in the arcade for a couple a years I think..

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Lol, some of those games are quite addictive. For me it has been Crazycars, minigolf and cat bowling... although I've tried most of the others at one point or another. Good fun. :D

Reaction score
I just played "cat bowling" and as been said it`s very addictive.

But I`ve never seen the forum before,is it new or is it that I`ve never noticed it I wonder?
historian

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
historian said:
I just played "cat bowling" and as been said it`s very addictive.

But I`ve never seen the forum before,is it new or is it that I`ve never noticed it I wonder?
historian

You have not noticed it Historian :) It is one of those areas that's easy to miss unless one is having a bit of a look around, I think :D

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
You have not noticed it Historian :) It is one of those areas that's easy to miss unless one is having a bit of a look around, I think :D

Hello Taffycat.
When I go to this forum I am presented with a list of all the sections that I can go to. In the past I`ve taken a look at the other sections but I`ve never come across "Arcade" I fact to get to in now I have to get to the post with the blue link to it,then I can get into it.Otherwise I don`t know where to look for it.
Do you think I`m not very adventurous?
historian

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hello Historian,:wave:

No, you're not lacking in adventure... one should be cautious about roaming around the darker, haunted corridors of PCR. ;)

However, if you want to find the Arcade easily, just look at the tabs above. You see the one which says "Features" ..? Well just click on that one, and you will see Arcade listed there. Hope that will make it a bit easier for you :thumb:
:D

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Hello Historian,
happywave.gif

No, you're not lacking in adventure... one should be cautious about roaming around the darker, haunted corridors of PCR. ;)

However, if you want to find the Arcade easily, just look at the tabs above. You see the one which says "Features" ..? Well just click on that one, and you will see Arcade listed there. Hope that will make it a bit easier for you :thumb:
:D

Hi Taffycat.
Thanks for your reply,very swift indeed.
I took my courage in my hands and a string of garlic around my shoulders and clicked on "Features" and found "Arcade" shrouded in mist and murk and things that lurk.
Many thanks.
historian

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
historian said:
Hi Taffycat.
Thanks for your reply,very swift indeed.
I took my courage in my hands and a string of garlic around my shoulders and clicked on "Features" and found "Arcade" shrouded in mist and murk and things that lurk.
Many thanks.
historian

You're welcome Historian :D Though I must say, you were very brave, to venture into such dark realms... there be dragons! And I believe, when the moon is full, you might even encounter Floppywherewolf, or hear the terrible sound of clanking chains, as Mucks goes on his late-night rounds......:eek:

Ooh-er, something tells me I'd better go hide now :lol:

Ask a Question