AntiVir

Reaction score
Hi

I have just installed Antivir free and it says that it will expiere on the 30th 11 200 will it still work after this time or will I get a new key?

Thanks

Wizkid

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
You have to download a new licence file and save it directly in the directory C:\Program Files\Avira AntiVir Personal\

Download from HERE.

All this kind of information is usually available on the relevant softwares website if you search for it ;)

Reaction score
Hi Ady,

Cheers for the reply.

I will do this once it finshed, I take I don't need to do this every few months?

Thanks

Wiz

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
You don't need to do it now - you do it just before the current licence expires.

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the reply.

Will I need to do this again in a few months time after applying the new key or does this key never run out?

Regards,

Wiz

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I don't know mate, I've told you all I can from the FAQ I linked to....have you read it???

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Sorry to sound short, but it gets mighty frustrating after a while when I and others have to do the digging for folks when the information is out there if they search, or apply a bit of common sense and logic.

Although many here can often answer questions from personal knowledge, alot of the time it is gained from doing what everyone can do - and thats search it out on the internet.....it just seems sometimes we are merely being used to do the searching for them and that can get tiresome day in day out.

I apologise if I upset you - maybe its time I took a holiday :(

Ask a Question