AntiSpyware Icon

Fabio Soto

When you select the icon not to be visible, it
dissapears, but after the antispyware program runs at the
scheduled time the icon is back althought the box to hide
the icon is still checked.

This needs to be fixed because all of these icons on the
sys tray is annoying.

Thanks,

Fabio

Randy

Fabio said:
When you select the icon not to be visible, it
dissapears, but after the antispyware program runs at the
scheduled time the icon is back althought the box to hide
the icon is still checked.

This needs to be fixed because all of these icons on the
sys tray is annoying.

Thanks,

Fabio

Thanks for posting this again. We had no reply the first time.

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

This is a known issue, and a bug has been filed. Thanks for re-posting to
make sure.

- steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.

Randy

Steve Dodson said:
This is a known issue, and a bug has been filed. Thanks for
re-posting to make sure.

- steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to
this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they
originated.
From: "Randy" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: AntiSpyware Icon
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:00:09 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.general
microsoft.private.security.spyware.general:2174 X-Tomcat-NG:
microsoft.private.security.spyware.general

Thanks for posting this again. We had no reply the first time.

Thanks Steve