Antec Performance Plus 1080 Review

Reaction score
Due to the positive feedback and the success of my first case review, I decided to write a second one. Ian posted my review of the Antec Performance Plus 1080 review a few days back, and judging by the numbers, a lot of people have already read it. For those who haven't, you can check it out here, or click the convenient link at the top of the main page.

In case you're wondering why it says Ian is the author, it is incorrect and the glitch should be fixed soon enough. All comments are welcomed, and you can either e-mail it to me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]"></a>, or post your comments in this thread.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I will get on changing the author name ASAP - I apologise for the delay in getting it setup. I've just moved into a uni halls of residence, and I had no computer access until today - and even now I'm not supposed to! (I'm in the library using the public ones).

Ask a Question