ANN: ZeroPoint Search 1.01

news.charter.net

ZEROPOINT SEARCH 1.0 - How many times have you used your
favorite search engine and had to dig to find what you wanted?
ZeroPoint search gives you one click access to results
from multiple search engines for your searches by presenting simple
tabs across the top of the content pane of your browser window.
Unlike browser toolbars, it only shows itself when you are searching,
then disappears. Fantastic way to find what you're looking
for. No unwanted ads - just convenient searching.

Requires Internet Explorer browser - Firefox support coming soon.
From ZeroPoint Search Solutions - http://www.zpsearch.com
This is the freeware version/Pro version can be purchased for $19.95

SeaMaiden

news.charter.net said:
ZEROPOINT SEARCH 1.0 - How many times have you used your
favorite search engine and had to dig to find what you wanted?
ZeroPoint search gives you one click access to results
from multiple search engines for your searches by presenting simple
tabs across the top of the content pane of your browser window.
Unlike browser toolbars, it only shows itself when you are searching,
then disappears. Fantastic way to find what you're looking
for. No unwanted ads - just convenient searching.

Requires Internet Explorer browser - Firefox support coming soon.
From ZeroPoint Search Solutions - http://www.zpsearch.com
This is the freeware version/Pro version can be purchased for $19.95

ZeroPoint Search uses adware. I gathered that from the descriptions. Went to
their website. Shows it had two shareware awards. Clicked on each one and
did a search. ZeroPoint Search could not be found. So exactly how long ago
did it win these awards?

Dewey Edwards

ZEROPOINT SEARCH 1.0 - How many times have you used your
favorite search engine and had to dig to find what you wanted?
ZeroPoint search gives you one click access to results
from multiple search engines for your searches by presenting simple
tabs across the top of the content pane of your browser window.
BULLSHIT!

No unwanted ads - just convenient searching.

The tabs are for sale.

http://www.zpsearch.com/3.html
Requires Internet Explorer browser - Firefox support coming soon.
From ZeroPoint Search Solutions - http://www.zpsearch.com
This is the freeware version/Pro version can be purchased for $19.95
http://www.zpsearch.com/3.html

Susan Bugher

Dewey said:
BULLSHIT!

more about bullshit. . . dunno where this originated. . .

Do you keep falling asleep in meetings and seminars? What about those
long and boring conference calls? Here's a way to change all of that.

1. Before (or during) your next meeting, seminar, or conference call,
prepare yourself by drawing a square. I find that 5" x 5" is a good size.

Divide the card into columns-five across and five down. That will give
you 25 one-inch blocks.

2. Write one of the following words/phrases in each block:

* synergy

* strategic fit

* core competencies

* best practice

* bottom line

* revisit

* expeditious

* to tell you the truth (or "the truth is")

* 24/7

* out of the loop

* benchmark

* value-added

* proactive

* win-win

* think outside the box

* fast track

* result-driven

* empower (or empowerment)

* knowledge base

* at the end of the day

* touch base

* mindset

* client focus(ed)

* paradigm

* game plan

* leverage

3. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.

4. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
stand up and shout "BULLSHIT!"

TESTIMONIALS from satisfied "Bullshit Bingo" players:

-- "I had been in the meeting for only five minutes when I won.." - Adam
W., Atlanta

-- "My attention span at meetings has improved dramatically." - David
T., Orlando

-- "What a gas! Meetings will never be the same for me after my first
win." - Dan J., New York City

-- "The atmosphere was tense in the last process meeting as 14 of us
waited for the fifth box." - Ben G., Denver

-- "The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed 'BULLSHIT!'for the
third time in two hours. The Bullshit Bingo Championship will be played
at the next meeting." - Rod H.

..

Dewey Edwards

more about bullshit. . . dunno where this originated. . .

Do you keep falling asleep in meetings and seminars? What about those
long and boring conference calls? Here's a way to change all of that.

In my youth, we played "turkey bingo" in a very large lecture class.
You mapped out 25 names of sycophants and there was always a phrase of
the day which you would *had* to work into a question (or answer) to
declare yourself the winner. BTW, to ask or answer, you had to
stand.

Now if I were somehow shipwrecked on a desert island with 25 of these
folks, ZeroPoint partners, I'd gladly stand up and say the phrase of
the day. It's above.

Susan Bugher

Dewey said:
In my youth, we played "turkey bingo" in a very large lecture class.
You mapped out 25 names of sycophants and there was always a phrase of
the day which you would *had* to work into a question (or answer) to
declare yourself the winner. BTW, to ask or answer, you had to
stand.

Thanks for that. I couldn't envision someone actually calling out the
"magic word" in a company meeting. Nice to know there *is* a way to play
the game in real life. :)
Now if I were somehow shipwrecked on a desert island with 25 of these
folks, ZeroPoint partners, I'd gladly stand up and say the phrase of
the day. It's above.

:)

Susan
--