...And the winner is...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The winner of the Find-a-Drug compeition is about to be randomly selected from all entries: The list of entrants is - ChrisIMRIE, Chris Postill, Vanilla Radio, Pikakilla, LP 2250, Me_2001, Nico_Chan, Itsme2, ukJAG, Darkangel, Slmndr, LP, jfv2003, Jeffix, G~Man and Russraine.

I have the names on bits of paper in front of me, all folded up very small. I shall now ask Mr Cunningham to select the winner...

...and the winner is...

...Itsme2! :D Congratulations! :thumb: You have won either a PC game of your choice or a £20 Amazon Gift Voucher (you can choose which).

Thank you very much to all who entered, your contribution to Find-a-Drug is very much appreciated. For those of you who didn't win - don't worry! There are more competitions in store... Watch this space!

Attachments

• FaD.jpg
    FaD.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 253
Reaction score
Well I thank all of you Very! Very! Nice people:) for the courtesy and congratulations shown.:blush:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
hoho, he'll enjoy that ... well done, congrats' to you.

:D :thumb:

Ask a Question