An upsetting NEW motherboard issue

Reaction score
Yeah I realise that and don't want to fall in the trap. But I do play games. And this particular make are supposed to be really stable just for that. So being stable for gaming should make it stable and solid for everything else?

you never know one day I may become another DanTDM. Only a lot older ;) lol

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
My Skylake build is five years old and has been running 24/7 for 90% of that time and had some serious gaming sessions included in that time. It is still going strong.
It had all the features that I wanted and was made with rock solid components so I recon it was worth the money. At present I recon it has cost about a £1 per week and will cost even less per week the longer it keeps on going. Pretty cheap for all the entertainment and bargains I have found on the net with it.

If you look at mobo comparison test reviews you find that they nearly all run about the same even cheaper mobos will perform almost as well as the top ones. It is the quality of the components that count. The very top end mobos are getting you to pay for fancy extras and the cheaper end ones are made with lower end components that may run forever but probably will not. Somewhere in the middle is that mobo with just the features you want and will use and no extras and made with rock solid parts at a very reasonable price. The trick is recognising it, rather like finding a needle in a haystack :lol:

Reaction score
Yeah I hope so. Getting some good reviews, although I know Amazon have false ones aswell I did take a quick look around for independent reviews too

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
The most interesting spec of the board for me is that it boasts connectivity of high impedence headphone and has some special output amp for just that. I tried to look for the info but could not do so. :( If by high impedence they mean 600 ohms than this board would really appeal to audiophiles who want to build a rig for themselves. However, being on the board would pose some kind of challange for the noise getting into the audio channel. For the price it is unbeatable anyway.

The board also has very high-quality connectors in general overall so for those who like to upgrade often, it would not pose any issues of loose contacts.

Ask a Question