American madness ! !!!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
This is why I'm a rebel , I do not want people like these in charge of the world .

:mad:

NBC/Universal general counsel Rick Cotton suggests that society wastes entirely too much money policing crimes like burglary, fraud, and bank-robbing when it should be doing something about piracy instead.

Regardless, Cotton and his Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy are seeking to change federal law enforcement emphasis so that intellectual property crimes are given priority over other kinds of crime..

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/pos...ous-than-burglary-fraud-bank-robbery.html?bub

An those loonies above have managed to get some help with their plan ,

:(

There's a certain creepiness to having one of the country's largest IP networks doing deep packet inspection and monitoring, but consumers who value their privacy can always go somewhere else, right? Not necessarily. In addition to running a massive network of its own, AT&T runs a good chunk of the backbone infrastructure in the US. It's a rare bit of traffic that can make it to its destination without passing on to an AT&T-owned network. If the company deploys its anti-piracy technology to all data passing through its networks, AT&T's "solution" could affect most US Internet users. In addition, many US residents have limited broadband choices.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070613-att-willing-to-spy-for-nsa-mpaa-and-riaa.html?bub

If the americans are doing it then you can bet that good ol blighty will not be far behind .

:thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I can hear the green van approaching as we speak....Just phoned Mel,Tom and said i will by them a pizza tonight , if they are a bit skint :).
in other words stop paying them $25m a film and get in the real world..bunch of greedy w******

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
This is why I'm a rebel , I do not want people like these in charge of the world .

:mad:

NBC/Universal general counsel Rick Cotton suggests that society wastes entirely too much money policing crimes like burglary, fraud, and bank-robbing when it should be doing something about piracy instead.

:thumb:

Isn't it ironic that an industry notorious for making gobs of money off the backs of the real artists who do the actual work yet get paid a pitance, should be talking about piracy.

Heck I think they invented the concept.

Instead of making efforts to tailor their product to the times as most other industries must do here we have greedy dinosaurs that are simply ****ed that their cash cow isn't producing as much milk as it used to.

Ask a Question