AMD XP 2500 -running at 1100 MHZ

Reaction score
I have search around and found that a lot of people have had this problem, but I dont understand where to change the FSB settings in the bios. If it is under the "CPU host clock control" settings, it only goes up to 132. I have a gigabyte GA-7VT600 1394 (if that helps). Would anyone be able to help me out?????:crazy:

Reaction score
If you read your manual it will tell you wether you have to change the fsb by jumper on the mobo or in the bios i believe that on this particular mobo that it is jumper related and for the cpu you have the fsb should be set to 133!!!
if it is bios you will find the fsb settings in either frequency and voltage control or in advanced chipset features!!!
This is all the info i can give you on this because im only going by the GA-7N400 mobo because i havent used the GA-7T600 "YET"
;)
I hope that my info has helped you!!!
:)

Reaction score
Hey. sorry to nit-pick but aint the 2500 meant to run at at an FSB of 166? (not 133) :)

Ask a Question