Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 5:58 PM
Subject: DETAINED EXPLANATIONS

ATTENTION MR SHEKHAR DHAWAN,

RE: DETAILED EXPLANATIONS CONCERNING THE TRANSACTION.

I have to thank you for the telephone conversations which we had a while ago, I am using this time to further explained to you on the detailed which this business needs to follow. This is a very straight forward thing and would want you to understand that your very trust is mostly required here. Alis had entrusted me with a lot of things, and would want you to note that I would not at any time try or connieve to disappoint him, because at the end of the day I would also have a better share of the deal.

The modalities are very straight and plain, You have to travel for the collection of the funds at the security company where it was deposited and before you proceed, i will give you the necessary document which is required for you to take along with when you are travelling. You will further contact the security company and they will guide you on what to do as when to cme for the collection of the consignment. The foregoing has to be very discreet in nature as you should be well understood that you and I are together and you should not at any point try to make away with the funds after collections has been made. You should note that any expenses which you will incurre during the process of this transaction should be noted down with vivid clarifications which include receipts and so on, as when disbursement will be done, You will be paid all exepenses added to the percentage which you have been promised to be given.

As a very confidential matter which need high level of trust and confidence, I want you to note that there are some certain things which you and myself should understand on the fact of mutual confidence. I acknowledge the fact that you and Alis have been made known to one another and would futher ensure that w get this done fast as possible before going ahead to further clear the other funds from the rest security company.

I have made myself clear to you, and you can further give me infos on what your views are.

I await your response.

ADAMS SMITH

Attorney for Alis Fayed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shekhar Dhawan"