Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
No problem Mucks - was worried about delays with the xmas post and all:thumb:

:)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I know it has bad reviews but i have a still sealed Q-Tec 550w Dual fan psu ? . Do you want it mucks?.
am still rummaging

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Rush said:
I know it has bad reviews but i have a still sealed Q-Tec 550w Dual fan psu ? . Do you want it mucks?.
am still rummaging
Well thanks for the offer ... we don't have a problem for PSUs, I get them with the 'free' case ... ;)

I have two spare oldies too ... just right for these two oldie MBs. :D

Much appreciated though. :thumb:

Reaction score
Hi ya, I don't have anything spare at present but if you are looking for pc's/parts etc has anyone tried freecycle or anyone a member of one?

I am a member of my local ones (thats the idea to keep local) and regularly pcs etc come up as well as almost everything you can think of.

Its all free and you just collect.

I can give more details if anyone wants them, don't wanna go on and on incase its been mentioned before lol

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Got no stuff spare at the present but may have later .

Our local Age Concern has a warehouse where they sell off loads of household stuff . They used to sell pc stuff , but due to regulations and insurance costs they no longer do so .

However , I was speaking to the guy who runs the place the other day , and he told me that people keep leaving old pc stuff by the back door of the warehouse and he just bins it .

So it may be worth checking out your local Age Concern . :)

Reaction score
Oh what a fool i've been, got rid of lots of goodies just before christmas, if i had known about the forum and the adopt-a-rig you guys could have had it all:blush:

Ask a Question