-----Original Message-----
From: JCO [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 24 August 2004 22:53
Posted To: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize
Conversation: Admin Login
Subject: Admin Login

How can I force the Administrator Login to appear in the Welcome
Screen....
along with the (single) regular user of this pc?

I simply want both to display if possible.

JCO

It is set as a Workgroup.... if that is your question.
It is my daughters computer running XP Pro. Currently she has Admin rights.
But when the Welcome screen us up, only her login (and icon) displays.

I know I can go thru the User Accounts and get rid of the welcome screen,
however, that is the way she wants it. I really don't want the login box,
just a login off of the welcome screen.

I think, if I change her to a regular user, then the Admin will always
display..giving two options on the Welcome Screen. I don't want to changer
her user rights either. I also realize, with her as an Admin, I should be
able to do everything from her account too.

I still would like both to display on the Welcome Screen (I know... weird
question).

Nik Blackwell

Tweak UI can force it to be shown. Look under Logon to switch it and others
on and off. Link follows:

JCO said:
It is set as a Workgroup.... if that is your question.
It is my daughters computer running XP Pro. Currently she has Admin
rights.
But when the Welcome screen us up, only her login (and icon) displays.

I know I can go thru the User Accounts and get rid of the welcome screen,
however, that is the way she wants it. I really don't want the login box,
just a login off of the welcome screen.

I think, if I change her to a regular user, then the Admin will always
display..giving two options on the Welcome Screen. I don't want to
changer
her user rights either. I also realize, with her as an Admin, I should be
able to do everything from her account too.

I still would like both to display on the Welcome Screen (I know... weird
question).

Kieran Briggs said:
Is the computer in a domain environment? If not then you should be able
to set it through control panel - User accounts

From: JCO [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 24 August 2004 22:53
Posted To: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize
Conversation: Admin Login

How can I force the Administrator Login to appear in the Welcome
Screen....
along with the (single) regular user of this pc?

I simply want both to display if possible.

JCO

This works great. That is what I wanted.!