Addressing

fawzia Gulsha foundation

From: BSEMC Management
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:26 AM

When I first started to get into writing, it was when I was lost.
Words would flow with tears rolling down and as a result a beautiful,
realistic story would be the result.
Too often a story is examined through biased eyes, without a sensitivity for
everyone who forged it. It's seen from the point of view of the great white
savior, and rarely is the perspective of the slave a part. IT is difficult
to speak or write with becoming moderation or propriety, on topics to which
we are biased by prejudice, interest, or even principle. The voice of the
intelligence is drowned out by the roar of fear. It is ignored by the voice
of desire. It is contradicted by the voice of shame. It is biased by hate
and extinguished by anger. Most of all it is silenced by ignorance.

Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is
contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others as All misfortune is
but a stepping stone to fortune. Anyone can sympathize with the sufferings
of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a
friend's success. Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what
they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you
believe, remember, you can achieve. Beauty, truth, friendship, love,
creation - these are the great values of life. We can't prove them, or
explain them, yet they are the most stable things in our lives. As long as
you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him
down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might. Dreams are
renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped
possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born..... Far away in
the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can
look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they
lead. I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely
miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite
certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.

I've learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or
misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. If you have
made mistakes...there is always another chance for you...you may have a
fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not
the falling down, but the staying down. If you wish to travel far and fast,
travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness,
selfishness, and fears. In every person who comes near you look for what is
good and strong; honor that; try to imitate it, and your faults will drop
off like dead leaves when their time comes.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. No
pleasure philosophy, no sensuality, no place nor power, no material success
can for a moment give such inner satisfaction as the sense of living for
good purposes, for maintenance of integrity, for the preservation of
self-approval. Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a
steady purpose -- a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye.
Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways
that lead to new beginnings.

Divine Blessings

Fawzia Gulsha
Mike Ditka - "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given
us arms."

transformation in y lif is to walk

the key to transformation in my life is to walk in spirit
and not in the flesh