    Cheers
    Peter Lock
    Palace Software

    Peter, Feb 21, 2007

  2. You can't use the Outlook object model to add an x-header, you would have to
    use a lower level API such as CDO 1.21 (optional installation and not
    supported in .NET code), Extended MAPI (C++ or Delphi only and not supported
    in .NET code) or a COM wrapper around MAPI like Redemption
    (www.dimastr.com/redemption).

    A CDO sample to create an x-header is shown in a custom form at
    http://www.ivasoft.biz/addheader3.html.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
    http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Feb 21, 2007

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Hi Ken

    Thank you for that. I thought I might have to dig out my old C++ books:)

    Cheers
    Peter

    Peter, Feb 22, 2007
  4. Peter