Adding pictures to a slide?

Jane

Using Powerpoint 2000 with Windows XP.

If I open a new slide I can get one with both a text box
and a clip art box side by side.

All I want is to have/make a slide/template that I can
insert pictures into a clip art box, where it will format
it to fit the box/image.

If I have a blank slide and insert an image it is bigger
then the slide and I have to keep resizing the image to
get it to fit.

Thanks.

Glen Millar

Hi,

Do you have a layout called "Content"? That is, it is a placeholder that you
can click a little icon on, and get just an image. Have a look around at the
types. else, you can download a free addin that will allow you to resize
images to fit the slide:

http://www.rdpslides.com/pptools/FAQ00026.htm

Just a reminder that the part of this tool that will help is free.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

Steve Rindsberg

Using Powerpoint 2000 with Windows XP.

If I open a new slide I can get one with both a text box
and a clip art box side by side.

All I want is to have/make a slide/template that I can
insert pictures into a clip art box, where it will format
it to fit the box/image.

If I have a blank slide and insert an image it is bigger
then the slide and I have to keep resizing the image to
get it to fit.

Easy. Visit www.pptools.com, read up on the free Starter Set.

It's got a tool that'll make this a one-click sizing operation. Import, click,
done.

--
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com