Adding a personal Directory (old MS Outlook.pst file) in Windows M

Adding a personal Directory (old MS Outlook.pst file) in Windows Mail

I need to add a MS Oultook .pst file to restore old personal folders from my
old MS Outlook director into Windows Mail. In MS Outlook I could add this
..pst file as a new directory in MS Outlook if I went into E-mail Accts and
selected the New Outlook Data File button. So how do I add the pst file in
Windows Mail?

hash

I'll try it may or may not work.
file > import > messages > microsoft outlook > choose the folder you want to
import it from.
hash

"PS new Windows Mail User" <PS new Windows Mail
news:[email protected]...

Dave

To directly import a .pst file, Outlook has to be installed on the vista
computer, and set to use the .pst file.

Otherwise, export the data from the old computer running Outlook into
Outlook Express format.
Copy the .dbx & .wab files to a temporary folder on the vista computer, and
import into WM.