    romes1
    romes1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15989
    View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=274572

    romes1, Nov 2, 2004

  2. romes1

    Bob Phillips Guest

    If AddIns("myAddin").Installed = False Then
    Application.AddIns.Add Filename:="C:\myAddin.xla"
    End If

    you may need to amedn the addin path

    --

    HTH

    RP

    Bob Phillips, Nov 2, 2004

  3. romes1

    Guest Guest

    Hi romes1,

    Try this:

    Addins("Analysis Toolpak").Installed = True
    Addins("Analysis Toolpak - VBA").Installed = True

    inside the Workbook_Open event.

    Guest, Nov 2, 2004