AD through firewall- ports

Hi,..

I have a Citrix server on one subnet seperated by a
firewall that talks to a DC and domain member servers.
At the moment I can TS into the domain servers on the
other subnet from my Citrix (to be) server. I can also map
drives to these servers.

DNS UDP port 53 is open for DNS traffics and I can do
NSlookups,...fine.

What I can't do is add this citrix server to it's relevant
domain,.. I know their are additional ports to open u for
this to happen.
Does anyone know which ones...?

David Pharr [MSFT]

For a general article on what ports should be open to communicate through a
firewall:
179442 How to Configure a Firewall for Domains and Trusts
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=179442

For a more detailed article, see the following:
832017 Port Requirements for the Microsoft Windows Server System
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=832017

David Pharr, (e-mail address removed)