ACWZTool

G

In one of my customer's environment, a mdb file we use as the front-end is displaying some weird behavior. When viewing the project explorer, I can see my project only initially. If I refresh a link to the back-end, and then look at the project explorer again, I see the acwztool project. I can see the components of this project in the tree, but the components themselves are not viewable. Sometimes I also the Utility project. Doing a decompile appears to remove them. However, refreshing a link brings them back.

I believe this is one of Access's wizard tools. Uninstalling and reinstalling Access did not fix this problem. This is an application that has been in production for over 3 years and this has just started to occur. This does not occur in 2 other sites that have this same application.

Additionally, a query that use to be updatable is no longer updatable. Yet this query is updatable in the other two site and my development environment.

Any ideas?

Ask a Question